Jasper supports the following environment.
- Mac (check with macOS 10.12)
- Windows (check with Windows 10)
- Linux (check with Ubuntu 16.04)
I am looking forward to your feedback into jasperapp/jasper. Thanks!
I am considering the following features. Please wait a while.
- sync github notification
- mouse gesture and shortcut key
- multi account
- github projects
- multi tab
- kanban style
The architecture of Jasper is composed of two parts.
- Polling issues in background: Fetch issues by search API of GitHub, and store up issues to SQLite.
- Display issues in frontend: Take issues from SQLite, and display issues with Electron.
The interval of polling is 10 seconds. This interval can be changed in preferences. And Jasper never exceeds the interval and GitHub rate limit.
Merged Pull Request
Jasper can not distinguish a merged pull request from a closed pull request. This is because the search API of GitHub does not responses "merged", but responses only "open" and "closed", Sorry…
Jasper can not fetch all past issues of you. Jasper will fetch recent issues of several hundred. For this reason, in some case Jasper may lose a issue.
Jasper UI is inspired by Quiver, an awesome text editor for programmers. Please try it if you haven't yet!
Using OSS and Icon
Jasper is using the following OSS. Thanks!
- Electron (MIT)
- React (BSD)
- Moment.js (MIT)
- node-sqlite3 (BSD)
- node-fs-extra (MIT)
- node-semver (ISC)
- color-logger (MIT)
- Babel (MIT)
- Photon (MIT)
This site is using the Icon pack by Icons8